- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 To 12 cabbage leaves
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 3 Tbls. chopped onion
- 3 Tbls. chopped green pepper
- 3 Tbls. chopped celery
- 1 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. Cooked rice
- 1 t. Salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 c. Tomato juice
- 1/4 t. Pepper
- 1/8 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Seasoning salt
- 1 t. Butter
- Wilt cabbage, set aside. Mix beef, onion, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce, rice, salt and pepper.
- Drain leaves and spoon meat mixture in each leave.
- Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Sauce: Heat tomato juice, pepper, salt, seasoning salt and butter in sauce pan.
- Pour over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
NotesThis is a great recipe...My sister makes it and I love it...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More