- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 2 heads of regular cabbage
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Tomato soup (largest can Campbells makes)
- 1/2 can water
- Score the core of the cabbage with a sharp knife.
- Boil cabbage till they start to peel off core.
- Cut the leaves off as they cook and put into a strainer
- Cut the hard white spine of the leaf off.
- Mix the ground meat, rice, eggs, salt and pepper and a cup of tomato soup.
- Place a mound of meat on each leaf. Roll and push in on both sides.
- Place the cabbage role into a roaster or pan.
- Pour remainder of tomato soup and 1/2 can of water over cabbage. Use another small can of soup if more juice is needed.
- Bake t 350 degrees for 1 to 2 hour.
NotesMy Polish aunt taught us how to make stuffed cabbage and everyone in our family loves them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More