- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 2 heads of regular cabbage
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Tomato soup (largest can Campbells makes)
- 1/2 can water
- Score the core of the cabbage with a sharp knife.
- Boil cabbage till they start to peel off core.
- Cut the leaves off as they cook and put into a strainer
- Cut the hard white spine of the leaf off.
- Mix the ground meat, rice, eggs, salt and pepper and a cup of tomato soup.
- Place a mound of meat on each leaf. Roll and push in on both sides.
- Place the cabbage role into a roaster or pan.
- Pour remainder of tomato soup and 1/2 can of water over cabbage. Use another small can of soup if more juice is needed.
- Bake t 350 degrees for 1 to 2 hour.
NotesMy Polish aunt taught us how to make stuffed cabbage and everyone in our family loves them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More