- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dip your celery in this:
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup (about 4) chopped green onion
- 2 dashes celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Pinch of dried sage
- Cayenne pepper to taste for that extra kick
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a dry frying pan over medium heat, toast the almonds until golden, shaking pan constantly to keep almonds moving, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, green onion and almonds. Season with nutmeg and pepper. Spread into a 1-quart baking dish.
NotesMy OH family...always sharing recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More