- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lg. chicken breast halves, skinned & boned
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 1 sm. clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. water
- 2/3 c. herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. apple juice
- 1 tbsp. herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten to 1/4" thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin; set aside.
- Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in 2 tbsp butter. Stir in 2/3 cup stuffing mix, water, salt and pepper. Spread this mixture evenly on each chicken breast, leaving a 1/2" margin on all sides.
- Fold short ends of chicken over stuffing. Roll up, secure with wooden picks. Brown in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Place in a 9" pie plate. Combine soup and juice, pour over chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon stuffing mix. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More