- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lg. chicken breast halves, skinned & boned
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 1 sm. clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. water
- 2/3 c. herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp. apple juice
- 1 tbsp. herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten to 1/4" thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin; set aside.
- Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in 2 tbsp butter. Stir in 2/3 cup stuffing mix, water, salt and pepper. Spread this mixture evenly on each chicken breast, leaving a 1/2" margin on all sides.
- Fold short ends of chicken over stuffing. Roll up, secure with wooden picks. Brown in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Place in a 9" pie plate. Combine soup and juice, pour over chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon stuffing mix. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More