- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12-ounce jar Marinated Artichokes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup (packed) drained, coarsely chopped oil-packed Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried Basil
- 4 5-ounce skinless Boneless Chicken Breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix artichokes, cheese, tomatoes, and basil in medium bowl. Using small sharp knife and working with 1 chicken breast at a time, cut 2-inch-long slit horizontally into 1 side of chicken breast. Move knife back and forth in slit to form pocket. Divide 1 cup cheese mixture among chicken pockets. Press edges to seal. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes. Turn chicken over; transfer skillet to oven. Bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is scheduled to appear in the Feb 2008 Issue of Bon Appetit Magazine.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More