- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is scheduled to appear in the Feb 2008 Issue of Bon Appetit Magazine.
- 1 12-ounce jar Marinated Artichokes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup (packed) drained, coarsely chopped oil-packed Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried Basil
- 4 5-ounce skinless Boneless Chicken Breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix artichokes, cheese, tomatoes, and basil in medium bowl. Using small sharp knife and working with 1 chicken breast at a time, cut 2-inch-long slit horizontally into 1 side of chicken breast. Move knife back and forth in slit to form pocket. Divide 1 cup cheese mixture among chicken pockets. Press edges to seal. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes. Turn chicken over; transfer skillet to oven. Bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes.