- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12-ounce jar Marinated Artichokes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup (packed) drained, coarsely chopped oil-packed Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried Basil
- 4 5-ounce skinless Boneless Chicken Breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix artichokes, cheese, tomatoes, and basil in medium bowl. Using small sharp knife and working with 1 chicken breast at a time, cut 2-inch-long slit horizontally into 1 side of chicken breast. Move knife back and forth in slit to form pocket. Divide 1 cup cheese mixture among chicken pockets. Press edges to seal. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes. Turn chicken over; transfer skillet to oven. Bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is scheduled to appear in the Feb 2008 Issue of Bon Appetit Magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More