- Cooking Time: 360
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 thin slices ham
- 6 thin slices Swiss cheese or other
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Gravy Magic or other browning sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap; pound to flatten.
- On each chicken breast, place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Dredge the chicken rolls in flour.
- Place mushrooms in slow cooker then top with chicken rolls.
- Combine chicken broth, wine, and rosemary; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours. Remove chicken to warm platter.
- Combine cornstarch, water, and gravy browning sauce; stir into chicken cooking juices and stir until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste; pour sauce over chicken rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More