- Cooking Time: 360
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 thin slices ham
- 6 thin slices Swiss cheese or other
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Gravy Magic or other browning sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap; pound to flatten.
- On each chicken breast, place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Dredge the chicken rolls in flour.
- Place mushrooms in slow cooker then top with chicken rolls.
- Combine chicken broth, wine, and rosemary; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours. Remove chicken to warm platter.
- Combine cornstarch, water, and gravy browning sauce; stir into chicken cooking juices and stir until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste; pour sauce over chicken rolls.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More