- Cooking Time: 5-10
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 bowls of corn flour
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 1 finely chopped green chili as per taste
- 1 medium size grated raddish
- 1 tbsp jeera seeds
- Salt to taste
- Take some hot water and Mix all the above ingredients.
- Mix it to form a dough to roll out.
- Make small balls
- Take a washable tissue or a muslin cloth and spread it on the platform where you plan to shape the bread
- Wet your hands and make a round bread with your hands by pressing the ball on the tissue or muslin cloth.
- You can also roll out using a rolling pin, apply very little makki flour if needed to prevent from sticking.
- Do not roll out too thin.
- Once you have a round bread transfer it to the hot pan for cooking.
- Let it cook for a minute, then flip.
- Drizzle some oil/butter on top and flip again. Press it all over to cook and become golden brown.
- You can drizzle some more oil/butter again but its optional before flipping again to cook through.
- Serve hot with a big dollop of butter if you prefer.
- You can let the butter melt on it and serve it with a side of fresh curd.
NotesMy mom used to cook this for my Tiffin. This is my favorite dish and relieved her from a tension which every mom faces for her Kids Tiffin. Before this I always use to bring my Tiffin snacks back but after I tasted this she never faced that issue again.
This is my Mom’s love and today when I am a mommy, my daughter loves this and I would like to share so that I can share the taste
Submitted by: "Harmeet khi"