- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed & risen
- 5 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- favorite pizza toppings
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll combined rolls or loaf into a 16-inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Remove wrap and place on a 14-inch sprayed pizza pan (edges will overlap pan). Cut each string cheese in half and arrange, 1-inch in around the edge of the dough circle. Bring the edge of the dough over the cheese and press to seal it inside. Continue this around the entire circle. Press seams a second time to make sure they are fully sealed.
- Top with sauce and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake at 400°F 10-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
NotesTreat your pizza lovers to this stuffed-crust-pizza, with melted cheese stuffed in the crust the last bite is as good as the first.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Home cookingSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More