- Cooking Time: 10–20
- Servings: 3–6
- Preparation Time: 270 (inc. marinating)
- 1½ lbs flank steak
- 1 bottle Italian or balsamic dressing
- 2 packages frozen spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 Jalapeño peppers, fresh diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Coarse ground pepper and sea salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 kitchen twine
- Butterfly flank steak and marinate in Italian dressing for 4 hours.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In bowl, combine spinach, parsley, Asiago cheese, Jalapeños, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove flank steak from marinade, lay flat and fill with spinach mixture.
- Roll steak over mixture pressing firmly and truss or tie with kitchen twine.
- Rub with oil, salt and pepper.
- Broil until brown, 10 minutes for medium rare, longer if desired.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and slice into ¾-inch rounds.
- Can also be cooked on outdoor grill, must also allow to rest before slicing.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More