- Cooking Time: 10–20
- Servings: 3–6
- Preparation Time: 270 (inc. marinating)
- 1½ lbs flank steak
- 1 bottle Italian or balsamic dressing
- 2 packages frozen spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 Jalapeño peppers, fresh diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Coarse ground pepper and sea salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 kitchen twine
- Butterfly flank steak and marinate in Italian dressing for 4 hours.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In bowl, combine spinach, parsley, Asiago cheese, Jalapeños, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove flank steak from marinade, lay flat and fill with spinach mixture.
- Roll steak over mixture pressing firmly and truss or tie with kitchen twine.
- Rub with oil, salt and pepper.
- Broil until brown, 10 minutes for medium rare, longer if desired.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and slice into ¾-inch rounds.
- Can also be cooked on outdoor grill, must also allow to rest before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delightful DessertsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More