- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 C sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C milk
- 2 tsp vanilla, divided
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- powdered sugar
- raspberry jam (optional or your favorite flavor)
- With an electric beater, mix together cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla and sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon and remaining vanilla until well combined.
- Put down 4 slices of cinnamon swirl bread.
- Spread each one with with a quarter of the cream cheese mixture.
- Then spread with raspberry jam (I thought of this while I was eating it. I'll do it next time!)
- Top with remaining slices of cinnamon swirl bread.
- Dip each sandwich into egg mixture.
- Melt a little butter in a skillet.
- Cook sandwiches until golden brown and flip.
- Cook other sides until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
NotesI typically like a nice savory breakfast, but last Sunday, I wanted something sweet. This is what I came up with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More