- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- French Bread
- 1 tsp. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. of your favorite preserves
- plus for each egg used in the batter, add the following:
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Slice bread about one inch thick.
- Cut a pocket through the top of each crust, but not all the way through.
- Insert cream cheese and preserves.
- Dip in batter and fry in margerine until golden brown.
- Dust with powered sugar (optional)
- I use strawberry preserves in mine. I also like to drizzle warm preserves on top with a dallop of cool whip.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More