STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- French Bread
- 1 tsp. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. of your favorite preserves
- plus for each egg used in the batter, add the following:
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Slice bread about one inch thick.
- Cut a pocket through the top of each crust, but not all the way through.
- Insert cream cheese and preserves.
- Dip in batter and fry in margerine until golden brown.
- Dust with powered sugar (optional)
- I use strawberry preserves in mine. I also like to drizzle warm preserves on top with a dallop of cool whip.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More