- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- French Bread
- 1 tsp. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. of your favorite preserves
- plus for each egg used in the batter, add the following:
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Slice bread about one inch thick.
- Cut a pocket through the top of each crust, but not all the way through.
- Insert cream cheese and preserves.
- Dip in batter and fry in margerine until golden brown.
- Dust with powered sugar (optional)
- I use strawberry preserves in mine. I also like to drizzle warm preserves on top with a dallop of cool whip.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
My Family CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More