STUFFED FRESH FIGS
Stuffed Fresh Figs
- 6 Mission Figs; Halved
- 6 oz Chevre; Room Temp
- 2 oz Mascarpone; Room temp
- 1 TB Orange blossom honey
- Some interesting salt.. be it Pink, Black, Grey or Plaid
- White Truffle oil
- Balsamic Vinegar (2 leaf )
- 1/4 tsp Mace
- Couple pinches of Cinnamon
- Lemon leaves or other large leaf; washed and dried
Scoop a small amount of the flesh from the fig halves, creating just a slight indent.
Sprinkle a few granules of salt into the indent.
Place a drop or two of each - Truffle oil and balsamic into the indent. (Seriously, it only takes a drop or two)
In a small bowl, mix Chevre, mascarpone, honey, and spices until well combined.
Place mixture into a pastry bag with a star tip and pipe mixture into the indent of each fig.
Line a plate with lemon leaves and arrange fig halves on plate.
Chill until ready to serve.