- Cooking Time: 1-1/2 to 2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- one 11-oz jar grape leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lb ground lamb or beef
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 c rice, washed
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 c tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 T chopped parsley
- 1 onion, grated
- Wash leaves in hot water and drain.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Place leaf on plate wrong side up, stem toward you and cut stem.
- Place 1 tsp filling near stem end
- Fold over sides of leaf and roll.
- Use tomato sauce and onion for sauce.
- Cook 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More