- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 (6.8 ounce) Box Rice a Roni Beef Flavor Rice & Vermicelli
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 5 Green Peppers - tops cut off and seeds and innards removed
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese for topping - You can use any cheese you have on hand (optional)
- Stand peppers in baking dish and set aside.
- In large skillet combine onion, garlic, ground beef and seasonings and cook until brown.
- In separate pan cook rice according to box directions.
- Combine beef and rice mixture and mix well. Fill peppers and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 until cheese is brown and bubbly and peppers are soft!
NotesOne of my husbands favorite dishes! This is my mom's recipe! I grew up with these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More