- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 (6.8 ounce) Box Rice a Roni Beef Flavor Rice & Vermicelli
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 5 Green Peppers - tops cut off and seeds and innards removed
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese for topping - You can use any cheese you have on hand (optional)
- Stand peppers in baking dish and set aside.
- In large skillet combine onion, garlic, ground beef and seasonings and cook until brown.
- In separate pan cook rice according to box directions.
- Combine beef and rice mixture and mix well. Fill peppers and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 until cheese is brown and bubbly and peppers are soft!
NotesOne of my husbands favorite dishes! This is my mom's recipe! I grew up with these!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More