- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 (6.8 ounce) Box Rice a Roni Beef Flavor Rice & Vermicelli
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 5 Green Peppers - tops cut off and seeds and innards removed
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese for topping - You can use any cheese you have on hand (optional)
- Stand peppers in baking dish and set aside.
- In large skillet combine onion, garlic, ground beef and seasonings and cook until brown.
- In separate pan cook rice according to box directions.
- Combine beef and rice mixture and mix well. Fill peppers and top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 until cheese is brown and bubbly and peppers are soft!
NotesOne of my husbands favorite dishes! This is my mom's recipe! I grew up with these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Social CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More