- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 + fresh jalepeno's
- mild or hot sausage
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- First you slice the jalepeno's in halves. De-seed them (you will want to wear gloves for this)
- Lay them out in a baking dish.
- Cook your sausage thoroughly and drain.
- Mix in the cream cheese with the sausage and start filling your jalepeno's with the mixture. When they are all finished, sprinkle mozzarella all on the top.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 min. or until cheese is turning brown.
NotesYou will need to base how many stuffed jalepeno's you will be making by about how many people you will be having over.
I usually get about a dozen or more.