- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box jumbo shells
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 1 c chopped spinach [optional]
- 15 oz jar spaghetti sauce, [I brown some ground beef and mix with mine, also]
- Cook shells as directed, then let cool enough to handle.
- While these are cooking, mix together the cheeses[save some of the mozzarella to put on top] and the spinach if wanted in it.
- Fill each shell with cheese.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Put mozzarella cheese evenly on top, place back in oven for about 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce