- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box jumbo shells
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 1 c chopped spinach [optional]
- 15 oz jar spaghetti sauce, [I brown some ground beef and mix with mine, also]
- Cook shells as directed, then let cool enough to handle.
- While these are cooking, mix together the cheeses[save some of the mozzarella to put on top] and the spinach if wanted in it.
- Fill each shell with cheese.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Put mozzarella cheese evenly on top, place back in oven for about 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More