- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups grated Italian blend cheese
- 16 ounce package pre-cooked, frozen, bite-sized Italian meatballs
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- parmesan cheese
- extra marinara sauce, for dipping
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 9 dinner rolls or 6 Texas rolls together to make a ball and roll into a 13-inch circle for bottom crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Repeat above steps with remaining rolls to make the top crust.
- Remove wrap from first dough circle and place the dough in a sprayed 12-inch deep dish pizza pan to cover the bottom and 1/2-inch up the sides.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheese.
- Top with meatballs.
- Drizzle mariana sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with basil and crushed red pepper. Remove wrap from remaining dough circle and place dough over all ingredients.
- Press edges of bottom and top crusts together to seal.
- Brush top crust with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Using a sharp knife cut 2 vent holes in top crust.
- Bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with extra marinara sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More