- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. med. size mushrooms
- 4 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. finely chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Clean mushrooms and separate caps and stems. Arrange caps hollow-side-up in a single layer in a 9x13x2 inch oblong baking dish. Set aside.
- Dice mushroom stems finely. Combine with butter and green onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring twice.
- Add bread crumbs and parsley flakes. Set aside.
- Cover mushroom caps and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or until nearly cooked, rotating the dish half turn after the first minute.
- Stuff each cap with some of the bread crumb mixture.
- Cover and microwave for 2 minutes, or until hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More