- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. med. size mushrooms
- 4 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. finely chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Clean mushrooms and separate caps and stems. Arrange caps hollow-side-up in a single layer in a 9x13x2 inch oblong baking dish. Set aside.
- Dice mushroom stems finely. Combine with butter and green onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring twice.
- Add bread crumbs and parsley flakes. Set aside.
- Cover mushroom caps and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or until nearly cooked, rotating the dish half turn after the first minute.
- Stuff each cap with some of the bread crumb mixture.
- Cover and microwave for 2 minutes, or until hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More