STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH BACON
Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 -1/2 lbs. fresh mushrooms
- 6 slices bacon, diced and sauteed
- 2 tbsp. green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Wash and drain mushrooms and gently remove and dice stems.
Saute diced bacon and drain on paper towels.
Saute diced stems, peppers and onion in bacon drippings.
Combine with crumbled bacon, softened cream cheese, salt and worcestershire sauce.
Melt butter in pan and add breadcrumbs.
Brown crumbs in pan and add to other ingredients.
Stuf mushroom caps and bake at 357 for 15 min., serve hot