- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Preparation Time:
- 1 -1/2 lbs. fresh mushrooms
- 6 slices bacon, diced and sauteed
- 2 tbsp. green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Wash and drain mushrooms and gently remove and dice stems.
- Saute diced bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Saute diced stems, peppers and onion in bacon drippings.
- Combine with crumbled bacon, softened cream cheese, salt and worcestershire sauce.
- Melt butter in pan and add breadcrumbs.
- Brown crumbs in pan and add to other ingredients.
- Stuf mushroom caps and bake at 357 for 15 min., serve hot
NotesWhen I was traveling across the country, I asked people to share their recipes with me, when we had dinners together at the campsites. This one is soooo good, that's if you love mushrooms.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MidLife Road Trip's
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More