- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of Mushrooms
- 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Hot Breakfast Sausage roll
- 6 or 7 oz of Cream Cheese
- Heat oven to about 375 - 400
- Gently clean the mushrooms and remove stems. (I save the stems and saute them for dinner)
- Mix together the sausage and cream cheese.
- Spoon a wod of the mixture into the mushroom and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 mins or until the sausage is browned.
- Baking times will vary depending on the size of the mushroom and how much sausage mixture is in each.
NotesThis is sure to be a crowd pleaser! I got the recipe from a friend of mine. Its so simple and so yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More