- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of Mushrooms
- 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Hot Breakfast Sausage roll
- 6 or 7 oz of Cream Cheese
- Heat oven to about 375 - 400
- Gently clean the mushrooms and remove stems. (I save the stems and saute them for dinner)
- Mix together the sausage and cream cheese.
- Spoon a wod of the mixture into the mushroom and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 mins or until the sausage is browned.
- Baking times will vary depending on the size of the mushroom and how much sausage mixture is in each.
NotesThis is sure to be a crowd pleaser! I got the recipe from a friend of mine. Its so simple and so yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More