- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 baby portabella mushrooms (or a few more)
- 2 8oz. cream cheese-softened
- 2 small packs crabmeat
- 1 small jar horseradish sauce (mayo based)
- 1 stalk green onion-chopped very fine
- 3-4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Parmesan & shredded swiss cheese
- Clean mushrooms with damp towel and remove stems.
- Mix first 6 ingredients and stuff into mushrooms.
- Sprinkle cheese's and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!
NotesI ate this at my uncle's 80th birthday party tonight! If you like mushrooms you will love this! It is my cousin Raquel's recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
50 Shades of Taste
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More