- 20 baby portabella mushrooms (or a few more)
- 2 8oz. cream cheese-softened
- 2 small packs crabmeat
- 1 small jar horseradish sauce (mayo based)
- 1 stalk green onion-chopped very fine
- 3-4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Parmesan & shredded swiss cheese
Clean mushrooms with damp towel and remove stems.
Mix first 6 ingredients and stuff into mushrooms.
Sprinkle cheese's and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!
I ate this at my uncle's 80th birthday party tonight! If you like mushrooms you will love this! It is my cousin Raquel's recipe.