- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 baby portabella mushrooms (or a few more)
- 2 8oz. cream cheese-softened
- 2 small packs crabmeat
- 1 small jar horseradish sauce (mayo based)
- 1 stalk green onion-chopped very fine
- 3-4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Parmesan & shredded swiss cheese
- Clean mushrooms with damp towel and remove stems.
- Mix first 6 ingredients and stuff into mushrooms.
- Sprinkle cheese's and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!
NotesI ate this at my uncle's 80th birthday party tonight! If you like mushrooms you will love this! It is my cousin Raquel's recipe.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More