- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 baby portabella mushrooms (or a few more)
- 2 8oz. cream cheese-softened
- 2 small packs crabmeat
- 1 small jar horseradish sauce (mayo based)
- 1 stalk green onion-chopped very fine
- 3-4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Parmesan & shredded swiss cheese
- Clean mushrooms with damp towel and remove stems.
- Mix first 6 ingredients and stuff into mushrooms.
- Sprinkle cheese's and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!
NotesI ate this at my uncle's 80th birthday party tonight! If you like mushrooms you will love this! It is my cousin Raquel's recipe.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More