- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. Mushrooms
- 6 slices Ham-Dak
- 1 Egg
- 1 Top, Green Onion
- 1 C Cheese
- Wash and remove stems of mushrooms. Space chopped ham slices into fine pieces.
- Lightly beat one egg and add finely chopped top of green onion.
- Great a loose cup of smoked cheddar, space smoked cheddar/Swiss cheese--Could use mozzarella. Space the mound of cheese should be the same size as the mound of ham.
- Mixed with mixer in small bowl – Phil cab, lay on plate.
- Bake at 350° until cheese melts and mushrooms are warm.
- "Eat them up"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More