- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. Mushrooms
- 6 slices Ham-Dak
- 1 Egg
- 1 Top, Green Onion
- 1 C Cheese
- Wash and remove stems of mushrooms. Space chopped ham slices into fine pieces.
- Lightly beat one egg and add finely chopped top of green onion.
- Great a loose cup of smoked cheddar, space smoked cheddar/Swiss cheese--Could use mozzarella. Space the mound of cheese should be the same size as the mound of ham.
- Mixed with mixer in small bowl – Phil cab, lay on plate.
- Bake at 350° until cheese melts and mushrooms are warm.
- "Eat them up"
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More