- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 package of whole baby portabella mushrooms
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of lump crabmeat (not imitation crabmeat)
- 1 tbsp of horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of cream cheese (softened)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, horseradish, salt, and crabmeat together.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and rinse and dry mushrooms.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and ensure cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
NotesCompliments of my sister.