- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 package of whole baby portabella mushrooms
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of lump crabmeat (not imitation crabmeat)
- 1 tbsp of horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of cream cheese (softened)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, horseradish, salt, and crabmeat together.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and rinse and dry mushrooms.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and ensure cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
NotesCompliments of my sister.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More