- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6-ounce cans broiled mushroom crowns, Drained
- 1 Tbls. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salad oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salami
- 1/4 cup smoked processed cheese spread
- 1 Tbls. catsup
- fine soft bread crumbs
- Hollow out and chop enough of the mushroom pieces to make 3 tbs.
- Cook pieces with onion in 1 tsp. salad oil.
- Stir in salami, cheese spread, and catsup.
- Stuff into mushroom crowns
- Sprinkle with fine soft bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425' for 6 to 8 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More