- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6-ounce cans broiled mushroom crowns, Drained
- 1 Tbls. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salad oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salami
- 1/4 cup smoked processed cheese spread
- 1 Tbls. catsup
- fine soft bread crumbs
- Hollow out and chop enough of the mushroom pieces to make 3 tbs.
- Cook pieces with onion in 1 tsp. salad oil.
- Stir in salami, cheese spread, and catsup.
- Stuff into mushroom crowns
- Sprinkle with fine soft bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425' for 6 to 8 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More