- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6-ounce cans broiled mushroom crowns, Drained
- 1 Tbls. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salad oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salami
- 1/4 cup smoked processed cheese spread
- 1 Tbls. catsup
- fine soft bread crumbs
- Hollow out and chop enough of the mushroom pieces to make 3 tbs.
- Cook pieces with onion in 1 tsp. salad oil.
- Stir in salami, cheese spread, and catsup.
- Stuff into mushroom crowns
- Sprinkle with fine soft bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425' for 6 to 8 minutes.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Italy or BustSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More