- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium-sized opo squash
- 3/4 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 pound tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for squash
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place olive oil in frying pan and add garlic. When garlic starts to turn add ground chicken and cook until done.
- While meat is cooking clean opo squash, slice each one into two length-wise and clean out seeds.
- Drain any excess oil from the pan and place meat back into pan adding in tomatoes and Italian seasoning.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place squash onto a baking sheet and rub olive oil over the top of squash. Add the meat into the center
- of each squash half, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until squash is soft
NotesRecipe from Pacific Coast Farmers' Market Association - www.pcfma.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More