- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium-sized opo squash
- 3/4 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 pound tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for squash
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place olive oil in frying pan and add garlic. When garlic starts to turn add ground chicken and cook until done.
- While meat is cooking clean opo squash, slice each one into two length-wise and clean out seeds.
- Drain any excess oil from the pan and place meat back into pan adding in tomatoes and Italian seasoning.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place squash onto a baking sheet and rub olive oil over the top of squash. Add the meat into the center
- of each squash half, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until squash is soft
NotesRecipe from Pacific Coast Farmers' Market Association - www.pcfma.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More