- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz)frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 pkg (12 oz) jumbo pasta shells, cooked & drained
- 1 jar (28 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Arrange in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More