- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz)frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 pkg (12 oz) jumbo pasta shells, cooked & drained
- 1 jar (28 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Arrange in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More