- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI hated waiting hours for my stuffed peppers to cook and also never had enough sauce.. this solved all my problems. I played around thinking maybe this will turn out okay, it did!
- 4 Green Peppers chopped
- 1 1/2lb Ground Turkey or Beef
- 2-3 Tsps Lawry's Garlic Salt (Depending on taste more or less)
- 1 Pouch Success Rice (I use brown)
- 2 Jars Pasta Sauce
- Mix ground meat with rice and Lawry's Garlic Salt. Roll into meatballs.
- Prepare a pot with 2 jars sauce over medium-low heat. Place in the meatballs.
- Once 30mins through cooking chop up the peppers into bite size peices and place into pot.
- Cook for another hour. Once meatballs are done and peppers are tender I serve over rice! Yum!