- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Green Peppers chopped
- 1 1/2lb Ground Turkey or Beef
- 2-3 Tsps Lawry's Garlic Salt (Depending on taste more or less)
- 1 Pouch Success Rice (I use brown)
- 2 Jars Pasta Sauce
- Mix ground meat with rice and Lawry's Garlic Salt. Roll into meatballs.
- Prepare a pot with 2 jars sauce over medium-low heat. Place in the meatballs.
- Once 30mins through cooking chop up the peppers into bite size peices and place into pot.
- Cook for another hour. Once meatballs are done and peppers are tender I serve over rice! Yum!
NotesI hated waiting hours for my stuffed peppers to cook and also never had enough sauce.. this solved all my problems. I played around thinking maybe this will turn out okay, it did!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More