- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 2 medium bell peppers (any color)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut each pepper into eight wedges.
- Combine cream cheese and olives in a small bowl.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of mixture on each pepper wedge and sprinkle with chedder cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and place wedges on top. (The foil will prevent burned cheese that sticks to the baking sheet!)
- Broil in oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and peppers begin to blacken slightly.
- Serve warm or cold
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More