- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 2 medium bell peppers (any color)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut each pepper into eight wedges.
- Combine cream cheese and olives in a small bowl.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of mixture on each pepper wedge and sprinkle with chedder cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and place wedges on top. (The foil will prevent burned cheese that sticks to the baking sheet!)
- Broil in oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and peppers begin to blacken slightly.
- Serve warm or cold
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More