- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 2 medium bell peppers (any color)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut each pepper into eight wedges.
- Combine cream cheese and olives in a small bowl.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of mixture on each pepper wedge and sprinkle with chedder cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and place wedges on top. (The foil will prevent burned cheese that sticks to the baking sheet!)
- Broil in oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and peppers begin to blacken slightly.
- Serve warm or cold
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More