- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red bell pepper, top cut off and cored
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup cooked ground turkey (previously seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin, and chipolte chili powder)
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice (I actually used rice which was mixed with nutmeg, celery, and chopped pecans)
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1) Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray baking sheet with PAM and then place bell pepper on sheet, spray pepper with PAM too.
- 2) Heat EVOO over medium heat and add onions. Cook till translucent. Add garlic.
- 3) Add turkey, rice, and marinara and cook until heated through.
- 4) Stir in cheese and place mixture in bell pepper.
- 5) Cook for 30 minutes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More