- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red bell pepper, top cut off and cored
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup cooked ground turkey (previously seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin, and chipolte chili powder)
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice (I actually used rice which was mixed with nutmeg, celery, and chopped pecans)
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1) Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray baking sheet with PAM and then place bell pepper on sheet, spray pepper with PAM too.
- 2) Heat EVOO over medium heat and add onions. Cook till translucent. Add garlic.
- 3) Add turkey, rice, and marinara and cook until heated through.
- 4) Stir in cheese and place mixture in bell pepper.
- 5) Cook for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More