- Cooking Time: 15 - 20
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 5 medium green bell peppers
- 1 pound uncooked ground beef
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c. uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. medium salsa
- Cut off tops of green peppers. Remove seeds and membraine. Scallop edges.
- Brown meat with onion. Drain grease.
- Add salt, tomatoes, rice and 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Stuff peppers two-thirds full.
- Pour salsa over top of peppers.
- Cook in oven at 350 for about 15-20 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More