- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package frozen bread dough (thawed the night before)
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean sausage-pork
- 1 pkg. Smoky Hollow sausage
- 2 pkgs. shredded cheese(one cheddar,1 mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown sausage,and drain. Chop Smoky Hollow into bite-size pieces, then drain also.
- Roll out bread dough (all 3 loaves ) on a floured surface.
- Top with sausages and cheese and roll up into a loaf.
- Place on a large greased cookie sheet and bake until brown.
- Spread top and sides with butter while hot.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes,then slice.
NotesThis is very good!I sometimes serve it with marinara on the side.I have also used onions, peppers, pepperoni, olives, etc. in this. It is a must at New years parties!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More