- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is very good!I sometimes serve it with marinara on the side.I have also used onions, peppers, pepperoni, olives, etc. in this. It is a must at New years parties!!
- 1 package frozen bread dough (thawed the night before)
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean sausage-pork
- 1 pkg. Smoky Hollow sausage
- 2 pkgs. shredded cheese(one cheddar,1 mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown sausage,and drain. Chop Smoky Hollow into bite-size pieces, then drain also.
- Roll out bread dough (all 3 loaves ) on a floured surface.
- Top with sausages and cheese and roll up into a loaf.
- Place on a large greased cookie sheet and bake until brown.
- Spread top and sides with butter while hot.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes,then slice.