- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Poblano peppers
- 1 (14oz) container reduced fat firm Tofu
- 11/2 cups fatfree sour cream
- 1/2 salsa verde
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded monterey jack cheese- also good with Hot Jack cheese
- Bring to boil a large pot of water.
- Cut chiles in half lengthwise and remove seeds and ribs.
- Boil the chilies for 5 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Drain in a colander and let cool
- Drain tofu and squeeze as nuch moisture as you can from it. In a medium bowl break up tofu into bite size pieces with your fingers or fork. Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream and salsa verde.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Coat 1 cup of sour cream over bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. place chilies cut side up, on the sour cream divide tofu among chilies and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. If cheese is not golden brown and bubbly put in the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes
NotesAlso from Clean eating magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More