- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons red currant or raspberry jelly
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Dash pepper
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- 6 bacon strips
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom; open tenderloins so they lie flat. Cover with plastic wrap; pound to flatten to 3/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic wrap. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy sauce and lemon juice; add tenderloins. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in bread crumbs,jelly, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper and rosemary. Remove tenderloins from marinade; discard marinade. Spread stuffing down the center of one tenderloin; top with second tenderloin. Tie several times with kitchen string and secure ends with toothpicks. Arrange bacon over the top.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is browned and crisp. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More