- Cooking Time: 125
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2 lbs. Rd. steak 1/2 " thick and (pounded)
- 3/4 lb. Ground lean beef
- 1/2 lb Pork sausage
- 5 Green onions (chopped)
- 4 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tsp. Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 or 3 cans mushroom sauce
- 3/4 lb. Fresh mushrooms
- Tony's seasoning
- Pound round & marinate 2 hrs
- Mix pork, green, garlic, and parsley. Soy sauce, tony’s,
- Lie out steak out on a flat surface & spread the mixture over about
- ½ hick.
- Roll steak up & tie with String.
- Season well,
- flour, place in a baking pan that is coated with nonstick.
- Place in a 400 deg. oven uncovered until browned then turn once.
- Once browned all over add 1 cup water, cover With foil.
- Reduce heat to 350 degs. & cook 1 hour or until steak is tender.
- Add more water if needed.
- Add mushrooms & gravy continue cooking for 1 hour more
- until tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More