- Cooking Time: 125
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2 lbs. Rd. steak 1/2 " thick and (pounded)
- 3/4 lb. Ground lean beef
- 1/2 lb Pork sausage
- 5 Green onions (chopped)
- 4 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tsp. Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 or 3 cans mushroom sauce
- 3/4 lb. Fresh mushrooms
- Tony's seasoning
- Pound round & marinate 2 hrs
- Mix pork, green, garlic, and parsley. Soy sauce, tony’s,
- Lie out steak out on a flat surface & spread the mixture over about
- ½ hick.
- Roll steak up & tie with String.
- Season well,
- flour, place in a baking pan that is coated with nonstick.
- Place in a 400 deg. oven uncovered until browned then turn once.
- Once browned all over add 1 cup water, cover With foil.
- Reduce heat to 350 degs. & cook 1 hour or until steak is tender.
- Add more water if needed.
- Add mushrooms & gravy continue cooking for 1 hour more
- until tender.