- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Pack of 20 Large Pasta Shells
- 1 lb Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Jars of your favorite Sauce
- Boil shells until done but still a tiny bit firm. Drain and sit on foil as to prevent sticking.
- Combine Cottage and Parmesan Cheese together until fully mixed.
- Spray baking sheet with Non stick spray spread sauce on it (enough to just cover the bottom).
- Fill shells with mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Pour remaining sauce over the shells and sprinkle with garlic and oregano or seasoning of your choice.
- Top with Mozzarella and bake at 350 for 25 min or until hot.
NotesOne of my Favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Jean’s Recipe File
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More