- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz package Jumbo Shells uncooked
- 1 lb skinned boneless chicken breast
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8-10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil- drain and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 (26 oz) jars of pasta sauce
- Stuffed Shells
- -12 oz package Jumbo Shells uncooked
- -1 lb skinned boneless chicken breast
- -8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- -8-10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil- drain and chopped
- -2 cloves garlic
- -1/4 cup chopped parsley
- -2 tsp dried basil leaves
- -2 tbs olive oil
- -1 egg
- - 2 (26 oz) jars of pasta sauce
- *Cook jumbo shells as directed and drain.
- *Preheat oven to 350.
- *In food processor, combine mushrooms tomatoes, and garlic. Blend until finely chopped.
- *In skillet, cook and stir mushroom mixture, parsley and basil in oil until tender and thickened. Cool.
- *Stir in chicken and egg. Stuff equal portions into shells.
- *Spread 2 cups pasta sauce on bottom of 15x9 baking dish. Arrange shells. Spoon remaining sauce over shells.
- *Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- *Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *Optional: Use ground chicken. Mozzarella cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More