- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz package Jumbo Shells uncooked
- 1 lb skinned boneless chicken breast
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8-10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil- drain and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 (26 oz) jars of pasta sauce
- Stuffed Shells
- -12 oz package Jumbo Shells uncooked
- -1 lb skinned boneless chicken breast
- -8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- -8-10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil- drain and chopped
- -2 cloves garlic
- -1/4 cup chopped parsley
- -2 tsp dried basil leaves
- -2 tbs olive oil
- -1 egg
- - 2 (26 oz) jars of pasta sauce
- *Cook jumbo shells as directed and drain.
- *Preheat oven to 350.
- *In food processor, combine mushrooms tomatoes, and garlic. Blend until finely chopped.
- *In skillet, cook and stir mushroom mixture, parsley and basil in oil until tender and thickened. Cool.
- *Stir in chicken and egg. Stuff equal portions into shells.
- *Spread 2 cups pasta sauce on bottom of 15x9 baking dish. Arrange shells. Spoon remaining sauce over shells.
- *Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- *Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *Optional: Use ground chicken. Mozzarella cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More