- Cooking Time: 45 minutes or until bubb
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box pasta shells - jumbo.
- Small container of ricotta cheese.
- Small bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese.
- Two eggs.
- 1 small green pepper - diced.
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni.
- 1 can of mushrooms.
- 1 lb. of hot sausage - fried.
- Add any of your favorite italian seasonings to taste.
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Mix all cheeses, eggs, green pepper, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage and seasonings.
- Cook and stuff the shells.
- Put a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add stuffed shells.
- Cover in spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More