- Cooking Time: 45 minutes or until bubb
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box pasta shells - jumbo.
- Small container of ricotta cheese.
- Small bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese.
- Two eggs.
- 1 small green pepper - diced.
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni.
- 1 can of mushrooms.
- 1 lb. of hot sausage - fried.
- Add any of your favorite italian seasonings to taste.
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Mix all cheeses, eggs, green pepper, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage and seasonings.
- Cook and stuff the shells.
- Put a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add stuffed shells.
- Cover in spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375.
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Vegan Roadie's 5 Ingredient Challenge Cookbook - Season OneSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More