- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Melting chocolate
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 Tblsp vanilla
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- Cut stems off strawberries so you have a flat bottom to stand the berry on. Make two overlapping cuts (like an X) in the strawberry, going about 3/4 of the way through.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and dip the cut ends of the strawberries. Place on wax paper to set and cool chocolate.
- Blend remaining ingredients until smooth and fluffy. Put mixture in a piping bag.
- Stick the tip of the piping bag as low as you can into the center cut of the berry.
- Squeeze in filling, raising the tip as you go to fill all cuts of the strawberry completely. Finish with a pretty little dab on top.
- Chill to set before serving, and store unused portions in the refridgerator
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More