- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons orange flavored liqueur, or to taste
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side.
- Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor.
- Place into a piping bag with a star tip.
- Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.
I used vanilla extract instead of the orange liqueur.
I made 2 slices in the berries instead of one so there would be 4 pieces instead of 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More