- Cooking Time: 65
- Preparation Time:
- 12 large sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes, scrubbing them well to remove any dirt. With a fork, prick the sweet potatoes in a couple of spots and place them on a sheet pan. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center goes in easily.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and flour together until it's crumbly-looking. Add the cinnamon, salt, pecans, and marshmallows; fold the streusel topping together to combine.
- Slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise down the center and push the ends towards the middle so it opens up. Stuff the sweet potatoes generously with the streusel topping and return to the oven. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the topping is bubbly and brown.
NotesThis was by far the best dish in our Thanksgiving meal. So delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More