6 slices toasted bread, diced
2 teaspoons parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
1/4 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
1/4 chopped celery
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
6 fresh trout
2 tablespoons butter-flavored cooking spray
1. --If preparing for camping, package in advance--.
2. Mix diced bread, parsley and spices in one sealable bag.
3. Mix onions, pepper, celery,and garlic in another bag.
4. --To prepare stuffing--.
5. Combine diced bread, onions, peppers, celery, garlic and spices.
6. Stir in melted butter or margarine.
7. Fill each trout cavity with stuffing mixture.
8. Sprinkle with paprika.
9. Spray pieces of heavy duty foil wrap with cooking spray.
10. Wrap fish in the foil tightly.
11. Bury in hot coals of your campfire or grill for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Pairs Well With
campside or Grilled
If preparing for camping, package in advance--.