- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 package Low-Sodium chicken stuffing dry mix
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (9.75oz) cans chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix and hot water; stir until just moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan or 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream and mix until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Spread stuffing mix evenly on top.
- Bake for 30min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More