- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 package Low-Sodium chicken stuffing dry mix
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (9.75oz) cans chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix and hot water; stir until just moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan or 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream and mix until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Spread stuffing mix evenly on top.
- Bake for 30min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More