- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 package Low-Sodium chicken stuffing dry mix
- 1 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (9.75oz) cans chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix and hot water; stir until just moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan or 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup and sour cream and mix until well blended; pour over chicken.
- Spread stuffing mix evenly on top.
- Bake for 30min.
Breads and Pastry 101
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More