- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 13
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love this stuff! Could eat any time!
- 1 lb. Bacon; cooked and diced
- 4 Celery ribs; chopped
- 1 Med. Onion; chopped
- 1 tsp. Sage
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Pkg. or 16 oz Cornbread Stuffing
- 2 TBSP Parsley
- 4 Eggs; beaten
- 2 Cans Chicken Broth
- 1 TBSP Butter or Margarine
- Keep 2 tablespoons of grease from the bacon. Put celery and onion in grease until tender, add sage,
- salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in stuffing, parsley and bacon.
- Mix together. Combine eggs and broth, add to stuffing. Mix well. Spread in a greased pan and dot
- the top with butter. Cover and bake @ 350 for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.