- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- In a slow cooker, place the pork chops.
- Prepare StoveTop according to pkg. direction.
- Put half of the Stove top on top of pork chops
- Half of the soup on top of stuffing, then the rest of the Stove top and then finish up with the soup.
- Put on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More