- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- In a slow cooker, place the pork chops.
- Prepare StoveTop according to pkg. direction.
- Put half of the Stove top on top of pork chops
- Half of the soup on top of stuffing, then the rest of the Stove top and then finish up with the soup.
- Put on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More