- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- In a slow cooker, place the pork chops.
- Prepare StoveTop according to pkg. direction.
- Put half of the Stove top on top of pork chops
- Half of the soup on top of stuffing, then the rest of the Stove top and then finish up with the soup.
- Put on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More