- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- In a slow cooker, place the pork chops.
- Prepare StoveTop according to pkg. direction.
- Put half of the Stove top on top of pork chops
- Half of the soup on top of stuffing, then the rest of the Stove top and then finish up with the soup.
- Put on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More