- Cooking Time: 1-2
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tablespoon minced white onion
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat mixture uncovered in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high until mixture boils rapidly.
- Whisk well, cover and cool
NotesOh I love this sandwhich at subway. The Sauce Is sooo yummy.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More