- Cooking Time: 1-2
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tablespoon minced white onion
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat mixture uncovered in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high until mixture boils rapidly.
- Whisk well, cover and cool
NotesOh I love this sandwhich at subway. The Sauce Is sooo yummy.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More