- Cooking Time: 1-2
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tablespoon minced white onion
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat mixture uncovered in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high until mixture boils rapidly.
- Whisk well, cover and cool
NotesOh I love this sandwhich at subway. The Sauce Is sooo yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More