- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package), softened at room temperature 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with crust as directed on package for a 1-crust filled pie. Bake until set, about 9 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Bake until golden, puffed and set in center, about 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More