- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package), softened at room temperature 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with crust as directed on package for a 1-crust filled pie. Bake until set, about 9 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Bake until golden, puffed and set in center, about 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More