- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package), softened at room temperature 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish with crust as directed on package for a 1-crust filled pie. Bake until set, about 9 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Bake until golden, puffed and set in center, about 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More