- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Add pecans and toss until well coated.
- Combine the sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300º for 30 minutes or until browned. Cool on waxed paper.
- Yield: 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Social CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More