- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Add pecans and toss until well coated.
- Combine the sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300º for 30 minutes or until browned. Cool on waxed paper.
- Yield: 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More