- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 sugar ice cream cones
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting, divided
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Green gel food coloring
- Assorted candy decorations
- Using a serrated knife, carefully score and cut ice cream cones to desired heights.
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup frosting and confectioners' sugar; tint green.
- Set remaining frosting aside.
- Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert star tip #77.
- Fill with green frosting.
- Pipe frosting in overlapping rows over cones. Decorate with candies.
- When frosting on trees is dry, spread white frosting over a large serving platter to resemble snow.
- Arrange trees on frosted platter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
MidLife Road Trip's
50 Shades of TasteSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More