- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 T water
- food coloring (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Mix powdered sugar, salt, vanilla, and water together.
- If color is wanted, stir food cololring into the mixture.
- Spread on cookie and then immediately put sprinkles on.
- If icing is too hard, add a few drops of water and stir.
- Allow the icing to harden on cookies before storing in an airtight container.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More