SUGAR COOKIE ICING
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 T water
- food coloring (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Mix powdered sugar, salt, vanilla, and water together.
- If color is wanted, stir food cololring into the mixture.
- Spread on cookie and then immediately put sprinkles on.
- If icing is too hard, add a few drops of water and stir.
- Allow the icing to harden on cookies before storing in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More